Antimicrobial Agent (special for foaming)
HW101 antibacterial agent is a kind of high-efficiency, safe and broad-spectrum antibacterial agent specially developed for all kinds of plastic (polypropylene, polyethylene, ABS, nylon, polyester, etc. ) products. It has good heat resistance and is nondiscoloring and applies for plastic processing of injection molding, extrusion, blow molding, curtain coating, etc., and its antibacterial ratio of staphylococcus aureus, escherichia coli, etc., reaches 99.9%.
Physicochemical ParameterThe following data does not consist of product specification.
Shape and properties White powder
Particle Size D90<5μ M
Heat stability >300° C
Stability Stable when storing under ambient temperature
Broad-spectrum antimicrobial property, effectively inhibit escherichia coli, staphylococcus aureus, etc.
Inhibit the production of peculiar smell caused by products under bad conditions;
Environmental-friendly formula, excluding hazardous heavy metal, conform to laws and regulations, such as RoHS and Reach;
Good discoloration resistance property; And
Good safety index and special treatment.
(1) Mix evenly with thermoplastic resins, such as polypropylene, ABS, polyester and nylon, in high-speed mixed by using PT101, and recommended to add 0.8~1.0wt%, palletize with twin screw pelletizer, and carry out injection molding, extrusion, blow molding, curtain coating, etc.
(2) Add dispersing aid in PT101 and resins, such as polypropylene, ABS, polyester and nylon, according to the proportion of 10~20wt%; Mix and palletize, and produce antibacterial masterbatches; Mix evenly with base stock according to the proportion of 4~6wt%; Make the content of antibacterial agent in final product reach 0.8~1.0wt%; And carry out injection molding, extrusion, blow molding, curtain coating, etc.
Packing and Storage
Customized according to clients' demand; Non-dangerous goods, be airtight and moistureproof.
As a part of technical service, we provide you with necessary tests.
The volume of addition of antibacterial agent will be adjusted according to the formulas of different final products. The user may make sample according to the recommended volume of addition. Preliminary antibacterial test will be conducted by the company for the sample, and the sample will be sent to the third antibacterial test institute for further test after passing the preliminary test.
We provide the following (not limited to) antibacterial and mildewproof tests:
(1) QB/T2591-2003 Antibacterial Plastics - Antibacterial Property Test Method and Antibacterial Effect, Appendix A: Antibacterial Plastics - Antibacterial Property Test Method
(2) JISZ 2801-2000 Test of Antimicrobial Activity and Effect of Antimicrobial Products
(3) ASTMG21-09 Mildew Resistance Determination of Synthetic High Polymer Materials
(4) AATCC 100-2004 Antibacterial Finishing Agent Determination of Textile Materials
(5) GB/T 20944 Antimicrobial Properties Assessment of Textile Products
(6) JIS L 1902: 2008 Determination and Assessment of Antimicrobial Properties of Textile Products
The information provided in the instruction is authentic. It is only for reference and the lab assumes no responsibility. Users are recommended to make independent test so as to ensure the suitability of the product or the machining process. Users shall ensure all products conform to all relevant up-to-date laws. Please use bactericide safely.